Panasonic DMP-BDT120 not scrolling through files

Discuss alternative media renderers (not PS3) supported by PS3 Media Server (e.g. Xbox 360, TVs &c.)

Panasonic DMP-BDT120 not scrolling through files

Postby leecs1980 » Mon May 20, 2013 3:36 pm

I've finally got PS3 Media Server working in a fashion with my Panasonic DMP-BDT120 Blu-Ray Player. It will now play most of my files on the server and Transcode them successfully which is good.

The issue I currently have is that I can no longer scroll past the first set of video files on the server from the Blu-Ray Player. I've tried using different key presses on the remote but it just won't do it. There are more files on there as I'm sharing my whole Video directory on the PC. If I use my iPhone to view the directory and view files then I can see all the directory and play most of them without any issues.
Weirdly enough before I got the server working with every format I could view all contents of the folder without any problems from the Blu-ray Player. This all points to an issue with the .conf file which I've newly created.

Does anyone know where I'm going wrong or what I can do to rectify this problem?
leecs1980

Return to Alternative Media Renderers