Release pms-mlx v0.3
- created library view allowing to visualize the files stored in the database (editing fill follow)
- added 'Show in Library' menu item to show the files that will be contained in a folder in the library view
- added play history to all file types. it contains all the dates when a file has been played
- support AdditionalFolder(s)AtRoot
- limit max number of files shown for a folder (gui + business)
- solved bug where timespan conditions wouldn't be applied correctly
- always set sort name to name when importing
- Make file extension lookup case insensitive
- Genres aren't automatically sorted
- added condition and mask variable for date last played for all file types
- added additional localization Messages to distinguish between condition operators shown for conditions and the combo boxes
- improved resizing behavior of folder dialog (thumbnail prios and folder view)
- set min size for some buttons
- added ConditionType FILE_ISACTIF
- updated to base code revision 512 (reverted ExternalFactory to last version to avoid double loading of the plugins))
- changed DLNAView package to lower case
- changed database (should be transparent for users -> auto update through script)
- created a FilterEditor component shared by the folder dialog and the library view
- changed the layouting of the condtions in the FilterEditor to save space
That's probably because the files had upper case characters in their file extensions, right? Have you still got files that should, but haven't been imported?Tried new version, seems to populate the library more, I now have 945 v 901 in library (all movies, tv), some of my avi's that were not in previos version are in this one (v3).
Which beta are you comparing with? If it's release 412, then quite some things changed in the original pms code since then. Have you tried the SubJunk build? I'd say it should behave the same as pms-mlx.Still have problem with mencoder transcoding a movie that just gets served in most update official version(beta). Ive confirmed this through Task Manager, mencoder_mt showing up with your version and buffer filling, v. no mencoder and no buffer just serving on official(beta) version.
Cheers, I'm always interested to know what does and doesn't work. If their is an issue with this, it will probably have to be handled by the developers of the original pms, as the behaviour hasn't been modified in pms-mlxShould be able to do more testing for you at the weekend if you want.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests