PMS Community Build Beta

Download and discuss official beta builds here

Re: PMS Community Build Beta

Postby lightglitch » Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:58 pm

SilentException wrote:Hi lightglitch,

you missed a file when syncing to r412 official ;)

resources/images/clients/musicpal.png


Thx, the patch doesn't add binary files and I missed it.

@maugus: I now have a vm with macosx and as soon as I learn it (never use it) I will do the build.
lightglitch a.k.a Mário Franco
lightglitch
Project Member
 
Posts: 113
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:58 pm

Re: PMS Community Build Beta

Postby SilentException » Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:24 pm

In r33 you put it in wrong directory :/

it should be resources/images/clients/musicpal.png
SilentException
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:07 am

Re: PMS Community Build Beta

Postby lightglitch » Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:57 pm

SilentException wrote:In r33 you put it in wrong directory :/

it should be resources/images/clients/musicpal.png


thx, again.

Edit: Updated the installers and now we also have the dmg for macs (please test this one).
lightglitch a.k.a Mário Franco
lightglitch
Project Member
 
Posts: 113
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:58 pm

Re: PMS Community Build Beta

Postby Coltaine79 » Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:44 am

Is the latest version of the download r34?

The latest version of the source seems to be r34, but the download says r31.
Coltaine79
 
Posts: 175
Joined: Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:00 pm

Re: PMS Community Build Beta

Postby Coltaine79 » Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:13 am

OK, I don't think the patch to kill "orphan/child" processes is working properly. Check out this screenshot of my task manager. It's taken after a movie is finished and I'm back in the filesystem/PS3 dashboard/"browsing" view.

Image

Any ideas?

Edit: The above is taken from the most recent Community Build which was posted a few hours ago.

Edit2: I think I know why. It's missing the following file (taken from my log)

[Thread-50] INFO 23:29:30.444 -- Exception in thread "Thread-50" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Can't load library: C:\Program Files (x86)\PS3 Media Server Community Build\winp.x64.dll
Coltaine79
 
Posts: 175
Joined: Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:00 pm

Re: PMS Community Build Beta

Postby chocolateboy » Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:51 am

Coltaine79 wrote:Edit2: I think I know why. It's missing the following file (taken from my log)

[Thread-50] INFO 23:29:30.444 -- Exception in thread "Thread-50" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Can't load library: C:\Program Files (x86)\PS3 Media Server Community Build\winp.x64.dll


Well spotted. I've added a download link for the winp jar to the original ticket.
chocolateboy
Project Member
 
Posts: 2577
Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:05 am

Re: PMS Community Build Beta

Postby lightglitch » Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:07 am

The lasts commits don't include anything relevant that's why the build didn't change.

That file is inside the jar should be unpacked automatically like winp.dll is in my system.
lightglitch a.k.a Mário Franco
lightglitch
Project Member
 
Posts: 113
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:58 pm

Re: PMS Community Build Beta

Postby SilentException » Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:21 am

Same here, winp.dll is extracted. Although i use Win7 x64. But I guess that's because I don't use Java x64. Perhaps it should be checked when using Java x64..
SilentException
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:07 am

Re: PMS Community Build Beta

Postby Coltaine79 » Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:11 pm

Are you guys installing it to a FRESH directory or on top of the r29 Community Build?

When I installed r29 Community Build for the first time (to a fresh directory) the winp DLL files did get placed there - I remember seeing them.

But before installing r31 I uninstalled the r29 and removed it's folder... so r31 could be installed fresh.
Can anybody verify this behaviour happens on a clean install?
Coltaine79
 
Posts: 175
Joined: Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:00 pm

Re: PMS Community Build Beta

Postby lightglitch » Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:45 pm

Coltaine79 wrote:Are you guys installing it to a FRESH directory or on top of the r29 Community Build?

When I installed r29 Community Build for the first time (to a fresh directory) the winp DLL files did get placed there - I remember seeing them.

But before installing r31 I uninstalled the r29 and removed it's folder... so r31 could be installed fresh.
Can anybody verify this behaviour happens on a clean install?


I didn't reinstalled but I deleted the dll and when start the service is extracted automatically.
lightglitch a.k.a Mário Franco
lightglitch
Project Member
 
Posts: 113
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:58 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Beta Builds

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests