There are already lot of custom builds but I suppose one more will not hurt anybody.
My build includes some addons missing from official builds, some were already merged to official build by Shagrath or Subjunk, so maybe also others will be merged some day...
My custom build was one of the first custom builds posted here in forum by anybody but it was always attached to specific thread so it always lost in time
HomePage with source code, informations and WIKI is here:
ExSport build of PS3MediaServer with new features added
What was added (synced with v1.25.1_r652):
- !!-- Fix 23.976/25fps A/V Mismatch --!! accessible directly from #TRANSCODE# folder
- Enabled automatic A/V synchronization when audio delay detected
- Support for Audio/Subtitle tags(metadata/description) - resetting medialibrary needed for updating database structure!
- Forced subtitles support (you can define forced subs tag so subs can be detected and played automatically)
- Internal/External VOBSUB support (only solution how to render 3D subtitles), check http://184.108.40.206/3DSubtitler
- Added support for custom MEncoder options on renderer level (not only as global settings) useful for quality settings, adding black bars, deinterlace, etc. working on renderer level
- Partial-content (byte range) content size fix (WoH issue #822 ) - support for chunking renderers
- tomeko patch for specific renderers where Mediainfo=true doesn't work, check viewtopic.php?f=15&t=9882&start=20#p45892
- When expand= string exists in CustomMencoderOptions and DVD format is played, whole string is ignored to avoid corrupted picture on TVs (eg. Panasonic TV)
- ForcedSubs null pointer exception fixed
- WIKI/FAQ - read it how to enable new features!:
- Windows / Linux builds:
Any feedback is welcomed!