SharkHunter Build 43 (Update 12-04-29)

Download and discuss official beta builds here

Re: SharkHunter Build 38 (Update 12-03-03)

Postby chocolateboy » Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:44 pm

mattg2793 wrote:every single video file has incorrectly displayed length of 9:59'59" and size of 94 GB

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=8776&p=56930#p56930 (bottom post)
chocolateboy
Project Member

Postby mattg2793 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:53 pm

Thanks for quick response. You do realize that the videos aren't playing either, correct? I will check post and try and fix and report back!
mattg2793

Postby nd4vr » Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:00 am

You see the "Channels" folder but it is empty? Or is it a bunch of folders in it and it is when you've browsed around a while you get either "Corrupted data" or "No files to show"? In the first case upload some logs in the second you might also have hit the folder limit.

Yes there are a bunch of folder but when I click on them all I get is an arrow to make favorite but when I do that nothing happens. How can I increase folder limit?
nd4vr

Postby SharkHunter » Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:06 pm

nd4vr wrote:You see the "Channels" folder but it is empty? Or is it a bunch of folders in it and it is when you've browsed around a while you get either "Corrupted data" or "No files to show"? In the first case upload some logs in the second you might also have hit the folder limit.

Yes there are a bunch of folder but when I click on them all I get is an arrow to make favorite but when I do that nothing happens. How can I increase folder limit?

You can't it is a hardcoded thing in the PS3 (the BRAVIA doesn't have this limit at all). The closest thing you can get to remove it is to use the folder limit workaround that is part of SHB. Browse don until you hit the limit, and then back out to again an on the top of your folders a folder called "Folder Limit" is found. Continue browsing into that folder.
SharkHunter

Postby ahac85 » Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:07 pm

Hi ive just installed pms sh38 and when on the ps3 all the folders are empy? can someone explain if theres anything extra i need to do to make this work. :)
ahac85

Postby grindo » Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:39 pm

SharkHunter wrote:
grindo wrote:
I tried WatchSeries.eu I go into folder pick tv show pick episode and it has a list of sites with .com after them example ovile.com but when i click on them nothing happens doesn't go into another folder just stops.

Just about every channel I tried when I go into a folder it says there are no titles.

SharkHunter wrote:ovile.com is not supported by channels yet. Watchseries switched a week ago from using movshare and novamov to other sites. Channels hasn't been updated yet. Try 1channel instead.
Are you using a PS3? If so it is likely that you hit the folder depth limit. I write a deeper explanation on this. Or search the forum.

Yes I'm using ps3 what is the folder depth limit. Is there a Sticky explaining that.
I see a folder name folder limit and I click on it and it disappears and opens another folder instead/

Also I don't have a 1channel listed in the channels folder?

When I manage to get a video to actually be selected to be played I get The data is corrupted.

I can't even get a youtube video to play as they call come up with the data is corrupt
grindo

Postby Cikkajesolo » Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:48 am

quick question, how do you remove favourite channels from the favourite folder?
edit: how come when i add favourites they show up duplicated?
Cikkajesolo

Postby coreyz » Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:53 pm

I havent replied to my original post yet about MLX.... but I do think it would be a nice feature in your build. It would also solve some of the issues with the folder depth limit for some people.
I for one an overly anal about how I display folders. I get irked when there are folders I dont care to see like "date added" or "SD videos". MLX was nice in that I could organize the display of my folders to match what I intend to view.
coreyz

Postby Darwiner » Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:24 am

Hi there,

First of all, thanks for making this build. Very neat for anyone that doesn't want to mess around *that* much to add plugins and so on. Can't believe I've been using PMS for a few years now and hadn't stumbled on this before...

Well, in case it might help anyone... I kept getting "Data is corrupted" when trying to view youtube links. The solution I found? Upgrade pmsencoder plugin from 1.5.10 to 1.5.12, restart, and voila. Seems to do the trick!

Well, I should add, I don't remember seeing youtube-dl.path= in my PMS.conf initially, I suppose it might have gotten added when I went into the channels plugin config? So, it looks like, at least, in the way I was able to make it work, youtube-dl.path= also needs to be commented out, so that the method used for youtube is the one from pmsencoder...
Darwiner

Postby chocolateboy » Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:56 pm

Darwiner wrote:youtube-dl.path= also needs to be commented out, so that the method used for youtube is the one from pmsencoder...

Yes, it's a bug in this build.
chocolateboy
Project Member

PreviousNext

Return to Beta Builds