First post. Hopefully I did everything correctly.
1- My computer specs: Gateway i5-750 // 8Gigs RAM
2. version of PMS that you're using: 1.31.0 SHB16
2- Device you are streaming to: PS3
3- Your local network setup: PC -> 2wire Router -> Ethernet (wired) -> PS3
4- Which engine you are using if you're transcoding: none
1. Icefims wont play. All i see is the grey "triangle/Circle" encoder Icon. I consistantly get "...corrupt file". even when trying to select transcode using any choice.
2. Navi-X. Same. I see all "screenshots", however, no file plays.
1. All local content on PC works with your build.
2. Have PlayOn - most streaming content works.
Is it possible that I have an encoder issue? should I uninstall any encoders? (ie. FFdshow rev 3154, AVsynth 2.5, VLC media player 1.18, Vobsub) Not sure, just inquiring....
thank you inadvance for your work on this project. Its much appreciated.
- Scrrenshot of my Active services
- screenshot.jpg (49.03 KiB) Viewed 573 times
- debug zip file
- (144.51 KiB) Downloaded 20 times