Channel plugin (Updated 12-06-23)

Discuss third-party additions, plugins and translations for PS3 Media Server

Re: Channel plugin (Updated 12-05-12)

Postby kasquan » Sun May 13, 2012 8:27 pm

Thanks for the quick response guys.
kasquan

Postby glenrocks » Mon May 14, 2012 1:35 am

Just wanted to let SH know that rtmpgui works great..just a simple change to matcher which was excluding some streams (cuz of [ inside)

Code: Select all
matcher=<title><!\[CDATA\[([^>]+)\]\]></title>\s*.*?\s*<swfUrl><!\[CDATA\[([^>]+)\]\]></swfUrl>\s*<link><!\[CDATA\[([^>]+)\]\]></link>\s*<pageUrl><!\[CDATA\[([^>]+)\]\]></pageUrl>.*\s<playpath><!\[CDATA\[([^>]+)></playpath>.*\s*.*\s*.*<advanced><!\[CDATA\[-v -a ([^>]+)\]\]></advanced>

I will try navix playlist..thanks Sharkhunter! :)

I had some personal stream list (.xml in stream format) created for Jumpy-XBMC-rtmpgui+ so I used them in Channels after Sharkhunter initiated the rtmpgui+ :) Appreciate it, SH. :)

version=0.10

channel RTMP-Personal {
   folder {
      #name=A-Z
      #type=ATZ
      name=PersonalList
      url=file:///C:/ProgramData/PMS/channels/Personal-Streams.xml
      media {
         matcher=<stream>.*?\s*<title>([^<]+)</title>.*?\s*<swfUrl>([^<]+)</swfUrl>.*?\s*<link>([^<]+)</link>.*?\s*<pageUrl>([^<]+)</pageUrl>.*?\s*<playpath>([^<]+)</playpath>.*?\s*<language>([^<]+)</language>.*?\s*<advanced \>
         order=name,swfUrl,url,pageUrl,playpath,name
       prop=concat_name=front,name_separator= - ,
      }
      media {
         matcher=<stream>.*?\s*<title>([^<]+)</title>.*?\s*<swfUrl>([^<]+)</swfUrl>.*?\s*<link>([^<]+)</link>.*?\s*<pageUrl>([^<]+)</pageUrl>.*?\s*<playpath>([^<]+)</playpath>.*?\s*<language>([^<]+)</language>.*?\s*<advanced>-v</advanced>
         order=name,swfUrl,url,pageUrl,playpath,name
       prop=concat_name=front,name_separator= - ,live
      }
     media {
       matcher=<stream>.*?\s*<title>([^<]+)</title>.*?\s*<swfUrl>([^<]+)</swfUrl>.*?\s*<link>([^<]+)</link>.*?\s*<pageUrl>([^<]+)</pageUrl>.*?\s*<playpath>([^<]+)</playpath>.*?\s*<language>([^<]+)</language>.*?\s*<advanced>-v -a ([^<]+)</advanced>
         order=name,swfUrl,url,pageUrl,playpath,name,app
     }
     media {
       matcher=<stream>.*?\s*<title>([^<]+)</title>.*?\s*<swfUrl>([^<]+)</swfUrl>.*?\s*<link>([^<]+)</link>.*?\s*<pageUrl>([^<]+)</pageUrl>.*?\s*<playpath>([^<]+)</playpath>.*?\s*<language>([^<]+)</language>.*?\s*<advanced>-a ([^<]+)</advanced>
         order=name,swfUrl,url,pageUrl,playpath,name,app
     }    
  }
}

Stream XML format :
  <stream>
    <title>Euro Sport HD</title>
    <swfUrl>http://ioslivetv.net/wp-content/uploads/jw-player-plugin-for-wordpress/player/player.swf</swfUrl>
    <link>rtmp://tv.webport.tv/ilt</link>
    <pageUrl>http://ioslivetv.net/eurosport-hd</pageUrl>
    <playpath>z010601.stream</playpath>
    <language>Sports</language>
   <advanced>-a ilt</advanced>
  </stream>

I dont know how to concat language+title so right now, order is title+language...I am sure Sharkhunter can improve the name order. :)

I made a mistake by not naming swfUrl/pageUrl with capital U-- thats why rtmp were not picking swf and page :| Just something to make sure in future :)
glenrocks

Postby dvizard » Thu May 17, 2012 1:28 am

Hi,
I'm currently trying to get the Channel plugin to work.

I tried both installing Channel + PMSEncoder + RTMPDump/Python/Perl by hand and installing PMS-SHB + adjusting paths.

The strange thing is: I tried the setup on two different networks. On one network, I can go to Movie2k -> German movies -> Top and the movies show up. (At that time my scripts were not properly set up, so I couldn't actually watch the movies.) On the other network, where I want the thing to actually work, I navigate to Movie2k -> German movies, and when I select Top, the top list never loads...

What can be the reason for this?
dvizard

Help with making Dreambox Stream work on PS3MediaServer

Postby AmatoOr » Fri May 18, 2012 11:37 am

Hi i have got latest Java, PS3MediaServer with installed ChannelPlugin.
I have tried to add an .ch file with just url to my network stream, thats locally ip.
Thats DreamboxTV file located in "G:\PS3 Media Server-SHB\channels" path.

version=0.1
channel DreamboxTV {
              folder {
                name=PlayTV
                type=Normal
                media {
 http://192.168.0.88/video.m3u
                   }
       }
}

I dont need to Use any filters or anythink else, just to play video.m3u file vlc media player work on my pc and it just stream it normally.
Can anybody help me with making it work? i have access to this file from anyother PC. I have never did any .ch channels so thats why im wondering if someone could help me with it.

Thanks in advice, AmatoOr.

//btw i have tried to play it thru web.conf but the problem is i dont see any folders regarding WEB: TV, Radios, Shoutcast, etc content on my PS3MediaServer, i have just shared folders and channels plugin visible. And also i dont know how to get it work :(
AmatoOr

Re: Help with making Dreambox Stream work on PS3MediaServer

Postby chocolateboy » Fri May 18, 2012 11:58 am

AmatoOr wrote:i have tried to play it thru web.conf but the problem is i dont see any folders regarding WEB: TV, Radios, Shoutcast, etc content on my PS3MediaServer

FAQ: The Web folder does not appear on my renderer
chocolateboy
Project Member

Postby dvizard » Fri May 18, 2012 1:39 pm

Hi,

is there any way to make PMS reload the Channel .ch files and the PMSEncoder scripts without restarting the whole server?

I am currently doing a matcher for daclips, gorillavid etc (kinda-working) and a .ch for serienjunkies.org and sf.tv (nowhere yet); and it seems I spend most of the time restarting PMS instead of actually fixing code. Would be very useful to me if I could just reload my small changes instead of reloading PMS, which takes like forever to come up on the old box I'm running it on.

Any other hints for development setups are kindly welcomed, including good ways to quickly test my stuff. I currently test everything via XBMC; I would prefer a slimmer solution for just testing...
dvizard

Postby chocolateboy » Fri May 18, 2012 6:01 pm

dvizard wrote:is there any way to make PMS reload the [...] PMSEncoder scripts without restarting the whole server?

Yes
chocolateboy
Project Member

Postby dvizard » Sat May 19, 2012 6:05 pm

chocolateboy wrote:
dvizard wrote:is there any way to make PMS reload the [...] PMSEncoder scripts without restarting the whole server?

Yes

Thanks! MUCH better.
dvizard

Postby timeitniear » Sun May 20, 2012 2:07 pm

Hi....
For some reason I seem to have trouble with live feeds. Enclosed are logs from ilive and MTV. The only thing I can see is that there is a folder that cannot be created "

Cannot create directory "/var/folders/d5/b8m6202x5kb5f1prjbzqv5v80000gn/T/ps3mediaserver/charles-henry.co.uk"

Following the path in terminal I can see that it is created, but I'm not sure what to do next. Could this be a permissions issue?

PS3 Media Server 1.52.1 - OS X
TV Plugin - 1.76
PMSencoder - 1.5.14
Mac OS 10.7.3

Regards!
Attachments
Logs.zip
added PMS and Web conf
(20.9 KiB) Downloaded 72 times
MacBook Pro
2.2 Ghz Intel Core i7
4GB Ram
OSX 10.8.1
timeitniear

PMS noob need help with: mencoder.exe has a return code of 1

Postby zyntrax » Mon May 21, 2012 2:10 pm

Unread postby zyntrax » Mon May 21, 2012 1:38 pm
Hey there, im new to PMS and i am to lazy and it is to confusing to install all plugins for channels plugin.
Im trying to setup a PMS in a lounge at work.
I have a PMS sharkhunter build and a sony bravia TV.
Whenever i try to stream anything with channels plugin i get:
mencoder.exe has a return code of 1! Maybe an error occured... check the log file

I have looked around for the same problem, most seem to get fixed by uninstalling firewall, but i don't have a firewall.
I have also tried reinstalling with different versions of Sharkhunter PMS builds.

Could someone try to help me with this problem?
Thanks

zyntrax
zyntrax

PreviousNext

Return to Additions and Plugins