Youtube HD support for PS3!!!

Discuss third party additions, plugins and translations for PS3 Media Server

Re: Youtube HD support for PS3!!!

Postby jaqb » Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:45 pm

Lanbro wrote:I followed the link in Ps3youtube,com and copied the link and it sent me to a blank page that stated "Page cannot be displayed (80720631)" ...Help please..I would like to watch the vids in HQ

Hi. I'm not sure what you're doing wrong, but please read again the instructions carefully...twice, and try again. In short its: copy the url of that link, go to youtube, paste the url in the address bar and you're done (big green test should disappear).

BTW..
You can now vote on youtube videos on ps3youtube and 2 random user-voted videos will show on every page :)there is of course a list with most voted videos as well. also searches can now be sorted by view count, rating and time....
If you like my Movie Info plugin and you think its worth some spare change....ImageDon't Hesitate. :DAre you a F1 fan ? Check out F1reader.com
jaqb

Postby jaqb » Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:44 pm

Just wanted to let you guys know that its now possible to log in with your youtube account on www.ps3youtube.com. This lets you browse your private favorites/playlists, subscribe to channels, add videos to favorites and manage your subscriptions ...and view your recommended videos. :)
If you like my Movie Info plugin and you think its worth some spare change....ImageDon't Hesitate. :DAre you a F1 fan ? Check out F1reader.com
jaqb

Postby bjlawrence11 » Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:09 pm

PS3 YouTube works great on the latest build of PS3. I'm currently accessing HD content, and can login to my Youtube account.
I don't really get why the YouTube XL doesn't do this though?
bjlawrence11

Previous

Return to Additions and Plugins