MOVIE INFO (IMDB Support) Updated 14th December

Discuss third-party additions, plugins and translations for PS3 Media Server

Re: IMDB Support

Postby ExSport » Mon May 11, 2009 10:02 pm

Great jabq :twisted:
Donation on the way...
Some tips or questions:
Code: Select all
Line 145 in FileMovieInfoVirtualFolder.java : int star = Math.round(Float.parseFloat(rating.substring(0, 3)));

Is it possible? When rating is 6.9/10 ... better to show 7 stars instead of 6 8-)

File name: XIII CD2.AVI not working in CSFD.CZ profile:
I didn't checked it deeply but tried to filter "CD2" in getMovienameFromFilename() method but it is not working. It is needed to be done in resolve()
For what purpose is this first method when resolve() method was used instead of getMovienameFromFilename()?

<BR> replace with #newline#
It is possible to define replace strings in .conf file? And what about same for Clean method to be defined in .conf file? :mrgreen:
Thanks for great plugin :roll:
EDIT:
Some other tips for REMOVE(REPLACE) strings:
- XviD, xvid, XVID, divx, DIVX, DivX
- DVDRIP, DVDrip, DVDRip, dvdrip
- AC3, ac3, Ac3
- CD1, cd1, Cd1, CD 1, cd 1, Cd1
... etc. :P
ExSport

Postby jaqb » Mon May 11, 2009 11:09 pm

ExSport wrote:Great jabq :twisted:
Donation on the way...

Thx!
ExSport wrote:Is it possible? When rating is 6.9/10 ... better to show 7 stars instead of 6 8-)

of course its possible :-) I was thinking about it from the beginning...I was just not convinced that 6.5 should be 7 stars ... but as u bring it up I will implement this.
ExSport wrote:I didn't checked it deeply but tried to filter "CD2" in getMovienameFromFilename() method but it is not working. It is needed to be done in resolve()
For what purpose is this first method when resolve() method was used instead of getMovienameFromFilename()?

It should work but you have to make sure that it wont colide with other regex patterns. How/What excatly are u trying to filter ? getMovienameFromFilename() is called when there is no nfo file in the directory and no nfo file is found on the internet
ExSport wrote:<BR> replace with #newline#
It is possible to define replace strings in .conf file? And what about same for Clean method to be defined in .conf file? :mrgreen:

It will be very easy to do this...I will make a field in conf file with what words need to be remove from file and a field with replace function for Clean method. Good idea thx!
What do you mean with <BR> replace with #newline# ?
ExSport wrote:File name: XIII CD2.AVI not working in CSFD.CZ profile:

It's probably because I'm using google to search trough the site...http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=XIII+site%3Acsfd.cz%2F&btnG=Search ...I need to look into this.
HD YouTube on PS3 -> PS3 Youtube :D Are you a F1 fan ? Check out F1Reader.com
jaqb

Postby ExSport » Tue May 12, 2009 12:00 am

Is it possible? When rating is 6.9/10 ... better to show 7 stars instead of 6 8-)
of course its possible :-) I was thinking about it from the beginning...I was just not convinced that 6.5 should be 7 stars ... but as u bring it up I will implement this.

Other solution is to find half-filled star :lol:
I didn't checked it deeply but tried to filter "CD2" in getMovienameFromFilename() method but it is not working. It is needed to be done in resolve()
It should work but you have to make sure that it wont colide with other regex patterns. How/What excatly are u trying to filter ? getMovienameFromFilename() is called when there is no nfo file in the directory and no nfo file is found on the internet

What to filter? I mentioned it already as e.g. CD2, CD1, XviD strings etc....
I added this to GetMovienameFromFilename():
    h = h.replace("1080p", "");
    h = h.replace("720p", "");
    h = h.replace("cd1", "");
    h = h.replace("cd2", "");
    h = h.replace("cd3", "");
    h = h.replace("cd 1", "");
    h = h.replace("cd 2", "");
    h = h.replace("cd 3", "");
    h = h.replace("dvdrip", "");
    h = h.replace("ac3", "");
    h = h.replace("xvid", "");
    h = h.replace("divx", "");
But it was ignored so I found out that it have to be added to resolve() method as below(nfo doesn't exists and also not found on internet):
    name = name.replace("CD2", ""); ....... etc.
<BR> replace with #newline#
It will be very easy to do this...I will make a field in conf file with what words need to be remove from file and a field with replace function for Clean method. Good idea thx!
What do you mean with <BR> replace with #newline# ?

I meant replacing <BR> with new line so your plugin will not show <BR> in plot but will use CR/LF [ENTER]
File name: XIII CD2.AVI not working in CSFD.CZ profile:
It's probably because I'm using google to search trough the site...http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=XIII+site%3Acsfd.cz%2F&btnG=Search ...I need to look into this.

I know you are using google. But plugin will take XIII CD2 as file name and try it as search string which will find nothing. Because that I asked for replace method to read custom user defined strings from .conf file so everybody can filter own strings...and as example was used XIII CD2.avi where I found problem with filtering my defined strings in GetMovienameFromFilename() that it is not used....when you will filter "CD2" part, google will find it correctly... 8-)
ExSport

Postby ExSport » Tue May 12, 2009 1:39 am

More testing:
Enabled CSFD and IMDB profile.
When one .nfo file exists and includes both links(for csfd and also imdb), it is working=info retrieved corectly for both
When one .nfo file exists and includes imdb link only, it is working=info retrieved corectly for both
When one .nfo file exists and includes csfd link only, it is not working for both=no info retrieved and error:
Code: Select all
[pool-7-thread-2] TRACE 02:29:59.430 Exception in thread "pool-7-thread-2" java.lang.NullPointerException
[pool-7-thread-2] TRACE 02:29:59.431    at net.pms.movieinfo.IMDBPlugin.getTitle(IMDBPlugin.java:36)
[pool-7-thread-2] TRACE 02:29:59.432    at net.pms.dlna.FileMovieInfoVirtualFolder.resolve(FileMovieInfoVirtualFolder.java:118)
[pool-7-thread-2] TRACE 02:29:59.432    at net.pms.dlna.DLNAResource$1.run(DLNAResource.java:389)
[pool-7-thread-2] TRACE 02:29:59.434    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:886)
[pool-7-thread-2] TRACE 02:29:59.435    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:908)
[pool-7-thread-2] TRACE 02:29:59.436    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
[pool-7-thread-1] TRACE 02:29:59.439 Exception in thread "pool-7-thread-1" java.lang.NullPointerException
[pool-7-thread-1] TRACE 02:29:59.439    at net.pms.movieinfo.CSFDPlugin.getTitle(CSFDPlugin.java:40)
[pool-7-thread-1] TRACE 02:29:59.440    at net.pms.dlna.FileMovieInfoVirtualFolder.resolve(FileMovieInfoVirtualFolder.java:118)
[pool-7-thread-1] TRACE 02:29:59.442    at net.pms.dlna.DLNAResource$1.run(DLNAResource.java:389)
[pool-7-thread-1] TRACE 02:29:59.444    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:886)
[pool-7-thread-1] TRACE 02:29:59.444    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:908)
[pool-7-thread-1] TRACE 02:29:59.445    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)

When one .nfo used but doesn't include any web links ===> same as above
When no .nfo used, same problem as above (google will find nothing on both sites imdb.com and csfd.cz).
Tested with file name enecol.avi = Behind Enemy Lines Columbia
ExSport

Postby jaqb » Tue May 12, 2009 1:49 am

ExSport wrote:Other solution is to find half-filled star :lol:

lol believe me I searched.... :P haha
ExSport wrote:I meant replacing <BR> with new line so your plugin will not show <BR> in plot but will use CR/LF [ENTER]

Can u tell me which movie has <BR> in plot so I can test it ?
ExSport wrote:when you will filter "CD2" part, google will find it correctly...

lol....I havent noticed that :P
jaqb

Postby ExSport » Tue May 12, 2009 1:54 am

About the STAR, it was joke, I know that it is imposible.
About <BR> .... you can try "XIII" with CSFD profile ;)
And about filtering "CD2" part from "XIII CD2".... "XIII" is found via google but not "XIII CD2"....because that it is good to filter these "tags" from file name :)
Keep up good work ;)
ExSport

Postby jaqb » Tue May 12, 2009 2:40 am

First post updated with new version that adds some nice new features.

ExSport wrote:About <BR> .... you can try "XIII" with CSFD profile ;)

for now I replaced <BR> with empty String in MOVIEINFO.conf
jaqb

Postby ExSport » Tue May 12, 2009 6:50 am

Great! Many thanks 8-)
Quick tests:
I reproduced same problem as before that when IMDB will not find anything, CSFD processing is stopped?
I mean this:
- when imdb link is missing from .nfo file but csfd one exists =====> nothing is shown
- when you use e.g. file purpurove kvety 2007.avi, google will find nothing for imdb but correct one is found for CSFD(in internet browser) but plugin ignores CSFD part again =======> nothing is shown
It seems when IMDB was unsucessfull, it always forces to "disable" next profile also(in my case CSFD-no difference if I use CSFD,IMDB or IMDB,CSFD priority in .conf file)...
Some tips:
- what about to choose if I want case sensitive or insensitive filters?
- how to filter e.g. ",dvdrip,"? In conf file it is not possible to define it this way I suppose
- it is possible to define remove(filter) method in other way so we can define in config that dot will be replaced with space etc.?
To my last point...I see that at first my user-defined filters are used and after that common ones are used as dot replaced with space etc. so it didn't block using filters as ".divx.",great :) ....but better if user can also set if removed completely or replaced with one space or other string....change "filter" with "replace" one
What do you think? :mrgreen:
ExSport

Postby jaqb » Tue May 12, 2009 2:39 pm

purpurove kvety 2007.avi works fine here, imdb doesnt show but CSFD does
jaqb

Postby ExSport » Tue May 12, 2009 2:43 pm

OK, I will check it again...checked it only quickly with your precompiled jar file.
But I am sure that it displayed nothing...but also no error message so I am also sure that I updated to your latest version :mrgreen:
EDIT:
My settings was CSFD,IMDB and IMDB,CSFD only, so I will try also with your .conf file without modifing...
ExSport

PreviousNext

Return to Additions and Plugins