Plugin request: support .mini2sf, .minipsf, .minigsf files

Discuss third-party additions, plugins and translations for PS3 Media Server

Plugin request: support .mini2sf, .minipsf, .minigsf files

Postby Jaclyn » Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:03 pm

I would like to see a modification/plugin that would allow PMS to use winamp plugins.

The reason I want to see this is because I have only found that winamp will let me play .mini2sf .minipsf .minigsf, the list goes on and on, but they're all audio rips of video games. The only way that I have found that I caan play these files is with a plugin for winamp called chipamp. I know, the easy solution is to just convert them, but that takes up too much time and too much space, not to mention that it is extremely annoying to have to convert every new file that I get.

So if there's anybody who knows both PMS and winamp who want to give it a shot, I wish you luck!
Jaclyn

Winamp Plugins in PMS

Postby Jaclyn » Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:14 pm

I briefly mentioned this in another thread but, I would like to know if there is any possible way to make plugins designed for winamp work with PMS for exotic audio transcoding. I do not know anywhere near enough to even know how these plugins work, but what I want them for is mainly for playing video game music rips. If anybody has any clue how to make this work, please speak up ^~^
Jaclyn

Return to Additions and Plugins