MOVIE INFO (IMDB Support) Updated 14th December

Discuss third-party additions, plugins and translations for PS3 Media Server

Re: MOVIE INFO (IMDB Support) Updated 14th December

Postby ExSport » Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:28 pm

There is no OSX version. Plugin is OS independent.
You can try latest version from here but this one is not still fixed to work with the latest PMS versions (no time).
Unpack both files (.jar + .conf) to PLUGINS folder and if MOVIEINFO.CONF file is also outside this folder (in root of PMS), backup and remove it so it will not be loaded instead new one.
Attachments
MovieInfo_2013-04-28.zip
Unzip both files into your PLUGINS folder
(82.32 KiB) Downloaded 172 times
ExSport

Postby ExSport » Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:04 pm

I fixed MovieInfo plugin so it should be compatible with latest PMS versions (with older PMS versions use version in post above).
Changes:
Please try it and let me know if it works.
Attachments
MovieInfo_2013-09-17.zip
Updated MovieInfo plugin working with latest PMS/UMS
(82.44 KiB) Downloaded 469 times
ExSport

Postby heavyrain » Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:03 pm

@ExSport
The new Plugin works, thank you very much!
Only two things didn't work:
1. The Trailer Function in IMDB is not available. In the past it works very good.
2. I am from Germany, and in the movieinfo.conf i select under Plugin: IMDB,OFDB. But under OFDB there are no Info's available. This Problem where also in older Versions.
My PMS Version is 1.90.1 and my PMSEncoder is 2.0.0-rc1.
Is there any Chance that you can fix this Problems? This would be great!
Thank you very much, and sorry about my bad English :roll:
heavyrain

Postby ExSport » Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:18 pm

Post debug.log in trace mode/level so I can see what went wrong when playing trailer (also please specify time or name of trailer so I can easily find it in log).
I never tested trailers and Transcode() method changed in plugin so it is possible something went wrong 8-)
About OFDB parser, here I can't help right now. When anything change on web page, parser will not retrieve anything so it is quite time demanding to fix it again (I don't use it so there is low interest making a fix by me)
ExSport

Postby heavyrain » Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:09 pm

Sorry, i can not Post my log File. I've try it, put without Success :?
But here is something i found on Page 55:

"Xylexis wrote:Hi there all,
I was in a good mood so I decided to check out the latest sourcecode for the movieInfo plugin and see If I could get the trailers working again.
And I got them working again :-) took about 5 min, with the help of some old source I had laying around.
You will need the latest version of pmsencoder 1.5.11 for it to work. And the latest 1.50 pms
Now you can go into the IMBD info and click the title link where you could normally see the movieposter.
Here two trailer links will be added, Youtube and Google. I won't promise the trailer will be the correct trailer, but hey, it's a start.
I'll add the sourcecode as an eclipse workspace and the compiled jar as well. Rename from .zip to .jar
Have fun with it.
Greets Xylexis"

The two Trailer links (Youtube and Google) does not existing by me! Only the Movieposter.
Thank you.
heavyrain

Postby 5tring3r » Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:47 pm

I am trying to get covers for movies I have inside of PMS. I have tried using the button under plugins and changing the conf but I can't get anything working. Can someone please post a guide for this? I have tried looking through this forum post, youtube and google but can't seem to find any info on the setup. Sorry if I am missing something.
5tring3r

Previous

Return to Additions and Plugins